The 11th Annual Cross Country Coaches National Youth Championships will be
held on Saturday, November 18, 2017, at Voice of America Park
in West Chester, Ohio. Voice of America Park is
the site of the 2008 Cross Country Coaches National Championships as
well as 2007 NCAA Division III National Championships and the 2008 USA
Track & Field National Club Cross Country Championships.
Middle School Flyer / General Flyer
T's Grab & Go is again our food concessionaire. Here is
a link to his menu. If teams want to pre-order for a specific
time, call T. 502-319-8367
T's Grab & Go Menu
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
If you want to be included on an email update as the meet approaches, email Fmiklavcic2@gmail.com
Meet Director: Frank Miklavcic
Phone Number: (502) 320-2264
Please note the following parking charge at Voice of America Park.
There is a $5.00 per day parking charge ($10.00 if you come Friday
& Saturday) You can purchase the pass online to speed up in
getting in the park.
vehicles entering a MetroPark must have a Motor Vehicle Permit that is
either a daily ($5) or an annual ($10-non-resident and free for
residents of Butler County). Individuals coming into the park may
purchase these ahead of time or at the gate when entering the park for
the tournament. Please note that Motor Vehicle Permits are non-refundable.
A few ways that Non-Residents can purchase the permits before the event are:
- Online at http://www.yourmetroparks.net/about/motor-vehicle-permits .
They can purchase these anytime and once purchased we will mail out the
permit to them immediately. If they happen to purchase them online and
do not have the permit yet via mail they can print a copy of their
receipt and show that along with their ID at the game upon entering the
park. They will not receive a pass at that time due to one had already
been sent via mail but they will be permitted to enter the event with
- They may visit the MetroParks Administrative Office at 2051 Timberman Road Hamilton, OH 45013, Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm to purchase a permit
- They may visit the Voice of America MetroPark Welcome Center at 9850 VOA Park Drive West Chester, OH 45069, Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm to purchase a permit.
there is an entire team or group that purchase multiple passes ahead of
time I can arrange for them to be delivered to their hotel (if within
Butler County) on Friday evening before the event.
others can purchase their pass as they are entering the park the day of
the event. They will receive a pass that is labeled as a weekend pass
but they can take that weekend pass and exchange it for an annual pass
over at the VOA Welcome Center or Administrative Office the following
will accept cash or credit card if they are pre paying for their
permits but they must have cash if they are buying them at the Shelter
on that Friday evening or at the entrance the day of the event. These
passes are non-refundable.
Residents of Butler County can get their free Motor Vehicle Permit ahead of time by visiting:
- They may visit the MetroParks Administrative Office at 2051 Timberman Road Hamilton, OH 45013, Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm to receive a permit
- They may visit the Voice of America MetroPark Welcome Center at 9850 VOA Park Drive West Chester, OH 45069, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm to receive a permit.
- Visit any of our partner sites to receive a permit (please see attached list).
- They may contact us at 513-867-5835 and we can mail them a Resident permit but they must fax or email a copy of their drivers license for proof of residency.
Online Meet T-Shirt Novelties Fine Designs Website
You may download the Meet Information in
Adobe PDF format.